CycoreFX HD (AE Bundle Only)CycoreFX HD is the professional version of CycoreFX that allows for doing compositing and effects work at higher bit depths, HDTV and film. All plug-ins in the HD package support 16 bpc and 37 have 32 bpc support (float). CycoreFX HD contains two new plug-ins, HexTile and Vignette, since the After Effects CC (2015) 13.7 release. The HD package features an impressive total of 75 plug-ins, making it one of the most complete plug-in packages available. Earlier versions of After Effects CC and CS6 features a total of 73 plug-ins. CycoreFX HD is 64-bit native for After Effects CC and CS6.
Click here for a complete list of all plug-ins.
CycoreFX HD features:
• 16 bpc support in all effects.
• 32 bpc support (float) in 37 effects (more coming).
- Block Load, Bubbles, Burn Film, Color Neutralizer, Cross Blur, Drizzle, Environment, Flo Motion, Glue Gun, Griddler, Grid Wipe, HexTile, Jaws, Kaleida, Kernel, Lens, Light Burst, Light Rays, Light Sweep, Line Sweep, Mr. Mercury, Overbrights, Particle Systems II, Power Pin, Radial Blur, Rainfall, RepeTile, Ripple Pulse, Scale Wipe, Smear, Snowfall, Sphere, Threads, Threshold, Threshold RGB, Toner, Vignette.
• AE Lights support
- Blobbylize, Drizzle, Glass, Glue Gun, Mr. Mercury, Plastic.
• Native motion blur
- Bubbles, Environment, Force MB, Image Wipe, Kaleida, Light Rays, Line Sweep, Particle Systems II, Particle World, PowerPin, Rain, Rainfall, Scatterize, Snow, Snowfall, Wide Time.
• 2 additional plug-ins since the After Effects CC (2015) 13.7 release.
- HexTile, Vignette (Read more below).
More info about additional plug-ins:
HexTile is a honeycomb pattern generator. It repeats in a hexagonal pattern and offer several options on how to do that, including a unique “smear” control.
Vignetting in photography and optics, also known as light falloff, means darkening of image edges, or periphery, when compared to the image center. Vignetting is often an unintended and undesired effect caused by camera settings and/or lens limitations. However vignetting can also be used as a creative effect, e.g. to draw attention to the center of the frame. Vignette has the ability to remove or add vignetting and can therefor be used as both a removal tool as well as to create stylish effects. There’s an option to preserve highlights for more realistic behavior.